SpecType is introducing our Online Training Class for all of the SpecsIntact (SSGML) training class series. The format is the same as our In-HouseTraining, consisting of a two day class (Starting with the Basics). Additional editing days can be done Online. We use Go-to-Meeting or any in-house computer linking program.
Our tests have shown that efficiency of online training decreases with larger numbers. For online classes, we recommend 1-2 students. However, we will instruct up to 8 students.
What does SpecType do?
• A service for processing SISGML NAVY/ARMY/NASA
guides for Architectural and Engineering companies
• SISGML training covers the complete setting up of projects, editing and printing
• On-line training across the United States
• Conversion of specifications to and from MSWord and Adobe Acrobat formats
• Adobe Acrobat training in relationship to SpecsIntact
• Short cuts, tips and speed editing
Please contact us for price quotes for online training.
NAVAL FACILITIES ENGINEERING COMMAND
CONSTRUCTION CRITERIA BASE
SpecType currently is used by over 160 A/E firms on an ongoing basis. Please contact us for references
References available upon request.